Hey guys! Welcome to my blog. I like superwholock and lots of other shows and stuff. Also, I cosplay and run a John Watson RP and Cosplay blog. Check it out below. Make yourselves at home~
Sidebar image art by: pinker-implosion
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have a pet.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Been in a school play
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Plus a little red
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”
*punches the air*
I am so emotional about the future johnlock kiss. I just want to talk about that. I want to talk about Moffat writing that moment (because I’m sure if it happens it’s going to go down on one of his eps). I want to talk about Mark smirking about that when they decide it’s happening. I want to talk about the moment when Ben and Martin find out about the kiss. And when they first read it in the scripts.
I want to talk about the moment the studio is set up to make that moment happen. And the silence when it happens. And Martin is going to be playful and smug. I want to talk about Martin teasing about doing it again. Perhaps they might even have to shoot it again, another angle. Many angles. I want to talk about whether it’s going to be John making the first move or Sherlock. I bet it’s John. I want to talk about whether they are going to be sitting or standing. Or in a horizontal position for some reason. Is John going to cup Sherlock’s face? His hand on the back of his neck as he plays with his nape curl? Both of them licking their lips. Or maybe John licks Sherlock’s teasingly. John biting and pulling from Sherlock’s lower lip? I want to talk about their eyelashes brushing their faces. And maybe a gasp. And maybe a sigh after it. I want to know how opens their eyes first. And who licks their lips after it happens.
I want to talk about them teasing about it during interviews. I want to talk about the trailers that might even tease about it. And even the screenings and people tweeting about it but not being able to say it.
I want to talk a lot about the moment it happens and tumblr and twitter and facebook and the world goes crazy because this is life changing. This has never happened before in the history of Holmes adaptations. I want to talk about how the fandom is going to celebrate. I don’t want to talk about how the haters will still hate but i know that will happen. I want to talk about all the different gifs and edits and graphics and new poetry and new fanfics and new art that is going to happen after it. I want to talk about that moment that is going to be captured by the media from all over the world. And how it is going to be history.
I want to talk about how we not going to be able to calm down for a very long time and we might even scare our pets and family and even neighbours because screaming and shouting will occur. I want to talk about how many times we are going to re watch those seconds and compare it to other kisses. I want to talk about what happens after. I want meta about the future. I want to talk about their plans and their faces and their hands and their hair and their lips and their eyes and their body movement and the way their eyes are going to meet and they flushed cheeks and the way their chest will move. I want to talk about how perfect it’s going to be and how nothing else is going to matter except from getting to see Sherlock until they both grow old and we grow old with them.